Wednesday, April 7, 2010

InstaHot 30 min plus hot plate by HotSmart



Why did I design HotSmarts to stay still hot after 30 minutes? because I know that if you eat slowly as you should to avoid overeating and obesity it would take you about 20 minutes to finish your meal:
InstaHot 30 min plus hot plate

Does it make any sense? Yes, because the American public don't believe Advertisements anymore; they  (You) will say I will be happy if it stays still hot for 15 minutes (A normal ceramic plate gets cold in 5 minutes along with the food it contains). HotSmarts keep your food warm so you can enjoy it slowly.
My invention

A HotSmart reaches maximum temperature 5-8 minutes after taking it out of the microwave oven. Did I mention it needs only one minute preheating in the Microwave oven and that you can handle them safely by the rim with the bare hands? The rim does not get hot. Please see the specifications
HotSmart USA.com

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment